|Dimensions||10 × 7.5 × 3 in|
RENT CLUB…525,600 MINUTES…
THIS CLUB WILL SHIP OUT EARLY JUNE
We have had many request to reopen this club because many people missed out. We are reopening this one last time and we have limited quantities. In addition, Lady Dye Yarns, raised about $1k the first time we open this club for Knit the Rainbow Inc, which supports homeless LGBTQ+ youth in New York City. For this Club, $10 from each sign up will go to support this incredible non-profit. We feel this club would be a great opportunity to raise awareness of many social issues happening within the LGBTQ+ community, having a discussion on socioeconomic issues affecting many people, and having a discussion on healthcare; the impact it has on the LGBTQ+ community and communities of color.
This club you will receive the following:
- DK weight (230 yards) and Worsted weight mini skeins (110 yards) by @ladydyeyarns
- Knitting Pattern by @brooklynboyknits
- Crochet Pattern by @cairo_designs
- Project Bag by @ladydyeyarns (illustrated by @may_sonder)
- Stickers by @crochetluna
- Stitch Markers by @dkgraham
- Keychain by @dkgraham
- one surprise item from an incredible maker!
Out of stock