Lady Dye Yarns
Craftivism is Our Activism
Lady Dye Yarns (LDY) is a Black woman-owned business founded by Diane Ivey. Based in Boston, MA, since 2011, LDY makes one-of-a-kind hand-dyed yarns and accessories. LDY is known for their club and kit collaborations with other BIPOC businesses in the crafting industry. After starting the business ten years ago by selling hand-dyed yarns to friends and family, LDY now has developed an online presence and attending national shows.
Black Lives Matter
We are selling our Aaliyah buttons and 100% of the sale of those buttons will go to the @blackwomensrj.
We are donating a portion of the proceeds from our “Unity” yarn sales to Vote Save America and National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda.
2022 Club Membership Perks
- 30%, 20%, or 10% off AND Early Bird Sign Up on all Clubs and Boxes
- 30%, 20%, or 10% off all participating yarns (This only applies to yarns listed in the YARN TAB on website)
- ALL MKAL will have either 30%, 20%, or 10% off
- ALL Holiday Boxes will have either 30%, 20%, or 10% off
- Monthly Zoom Craft Night
- Quarterly Surprise which will include yarn
- A Subscription to our ePublication of Candid & Colorful (only digital subscription applies)
Candid & Colorful is released twice a year in the Spring and Fall.
- Club Membership Tote Bag
- And four free patterns in your subscription year that have been chosen by Team Lady Dye
- Club Member discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Excludes Gift Certificates. Club Membership does not grant free shipping or any shipping discount.
Limited Edition Products
No products were found matching your selection.
Lady Dye Yarns is a crafting business consisting of a diverse group of individuals. We are committed to including those from different races, ethnicities, nationalities, socioeconomic statuses, religious backgrounds, sizes, genders, gender identities & expressions, and sexual orientations. Working with BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) is the cornerstone of our brand and what we stand for.
Diversity, inclusion, craftivism, and socioeconomic awareness are also a central part of the Lady Dye Yarns mission. We believe in investing, encouraging, and celebrating diverse voices in our crafting community. It is our commitment to highlight and elevate these voices and talents so they may access better economic opportunities and growth.
“I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept.”